(In)Efficient Environmental Policy with Interacting Pollutants
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists in its journal Environmental and Resource Economics.
Volume (Year): 48 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100263
Climate change; Cost-benefit analysis; Eutrophication; Multiple pollutants; Optimal environmental policy; Pollution control;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anthony Fisher & Urvashi Narain, 2003. "Global Warming, Endogenous Risk, and Irreversibility," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(4), pages 395-416, August.
- Koikkalainen, Kauko & Laukkanen, Marita & Helin, Janne, 2006. "Abatement costs for agricultural nitrogen and phosphorus loads: a case study of South-Western Finland," Discussion Papers 11867, MTT Agrifood Research Finland.
- Asbjorn Aaheim, Jan S. Fuglestvedt and Odd Godal, 2006. "Costs Savings of a Flexible Multi-Gas Climate Policy," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 485-502.
- Richard S. J. Tol, 1999. "The Marginal Costs of Greenhouse Gas Emissions," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 61-81.
- Ambec, Stefan & Coria, Jessica, 2011.
"Prices vs Quantities with Multiple Pollutants,"
Working Papers in Economics
517, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Sergey Rabotyagov & Catherine L. Kling & Philip W. Gassman & Nancy N. Rabalais & R. Eugene Turner, 2012. "Economics of Dead Zones: Linking Externalities from the Land to their Consequences in the Sea, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 12-wp534, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.