AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists in its journal Environmental & Resource Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100263
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tor Iversen & Gry Stine Kopperud, 2005.
"Regulation versus practice - the impact of accessibility on the use of specialist health care in Norway,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(12), pages 1231-1238.
- Iversen, Tor & Kopperud, Gry Stine, 2009. "Regulation versus practice - The impact of accessibility on the use of specialist health care in Norway," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2005:2, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Mongin, Philippe, 2012.
"The doctrinal paradox, the discursive dilemma, and logical aggregation theory,"
37752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Mongin, 2012. "The doctrinal paradox, the discursive dilemma, and logical aggregation theory," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 73(3), pages 315-355, September.
- Peter Hans Matthews & Jeffrey Carpenter & Jessica Holmes, 2004.
"Charity Auctions: A Field Experimental Investigation,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
0417, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Holmes, Jessica & Matthews, Peter Hans, 2004. "Charity Auctions: A Field Experimental Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 1330, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Greir Godager & Tor Iversen & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2007.
"Service Motives And Profit Incentives Among Physicians,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
WP2007-042, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Sep 2007.
- Geir Godager & Tor Iversen & Ching-To Ma, 2009. "Service motives and profit incentives among physicians," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 39-57, March.
- Godager, Geir & Iversen, Tor & Ma , Ching-To Albert, 2009. "Service motives and profit incentives among physicans," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2007:4, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Naonori Kodate & Alastair J. Ross & Janet E. Anderson & Rhona Flin, 2012. "Non-Technical Skills (NTS) for Enhancing Patient Safety: Achievements and Future Directions," Working Papers 201227, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Tor Iversen & Ching-to Ma, 2011.
"Market conditions and general practitioners’ referrals,"
International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 245-265, December.
- Tor Iversen & Ching-to Albert Ma, . "Market Conditions and General Practitioners' Referrals," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2009-009, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Iversen, Tor & Ma, Albert, 2009. "Market Conditions and General Practitioners’ Referrals," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2009:8, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Ching-to Albert MA & Tor Iversen, 2010. "Market conditions and general practitioners’ referrals," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2010-023, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Emmanuel Ruzé, 2009. "Traiter les archives de la Toile. Une histoire d'un système d'information dans une communauté, WordPress (2003-2008)," Post-Print hal-00628615, HAL.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Eymann, Angelika, 2000. "Household Portfolios in Germany," Discussion Papers 603, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Sabine Jokisch & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2007. "Simulating the Dynamic Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Effects of the FairTax1," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-026, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Szymon Mercik & Rafal Weron, 1998.
"Scaling in currency exchange: A Conditionally Exponential Decay approach,"
HSC Research Reports
HSC/98/02, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Mercik, Szymon & Weron, Rafal, 1999. "Scaling in currency exchange: a conditionally exponential decay approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 267(1), pages 239-250.
- Hannu Salonen, 2012. "Aggregating And Updating Information," Discussion Papers 73, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Waterhouse, Doug F., 1997. "The Major Invertebrate Pests and Weeds of Agriculture and Plantation Forestry in the Southern and Western Pacific," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 117180.
- Casey Ichniowski & Kathryn L. Shaw, 2009. "Insider Econometrics: Empirical Studies of How Management Matters," NBER Working Papers 15618, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.