A rank order and efficiency evaluation of the EU regions in a social framework
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirica.
Volume (Year): 35 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100261
Regional economics; Non-parametric benchmarking; Efficiency evaluation; Welfare measure; Index numbers and aggregation; C61; I38; R15;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joaquim Oliveira Martins & Romina Boarini & Hubert Strauss & Christine de la Maisonneuve, 2009.
"The policy determinants of investment in tertiary education,"
OECD Journal: Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2009(1), pages 1-37.
- Joaquim Oliveira Martins & Romina Boarini & Hubert Strauss & Christine de la Maisonneuve & Clarice Saadi, 2007. "The Policy Determinants of Investment in Tertiary Education," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 576, OECD Publishing.
- Frédéric Gonand & Isabelle Joumard & Robert W.R. Price, 2007. "Public Spending Efficiency: Institutional Indicators in Primary and Secondary Education," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 543, OECD Publishing.
- Afonso, Antonio & St. Aubyn, Miguel, 2006.
"Cross-country efficiency of secondary education provision: A semi-parametric analysis with non-discretionary inputs,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 476-491, May.
- Afonso, António & St. Aubyn, Miguel, 2005. "Cross-country efficiency of secondary education provision: a semi-parametric analysis with non-discretionary inputs," Working Paper Series 0494, European Central Bank.
- António Afonso & Miguel St. Aubyn, 2005. "Cross-country Efficiency of Secondary Education Provision: a Semi-parametric Analysis with Nondiscretionary Inputs," Working Papers 2005/05, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Michael Freudenberg, 2003. "Composite Indicators of Country Performance: A Critical Assessment," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2003/16, OECD Publishing.
- Todd D. Mattina & Victoria Gunnarsson, 2007. "Budget Rigidity and Expenditure Efficiency in Slovenia," IMF Working Papers 07/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Herrera, Santiago & Pang, Gaobo, 2005. "Efficiency of public spending in developing countries : an efficiency frontier approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3645, The World Bank.
- Joumard, Isabelle & Price, Robert & Gonand, Frédéric, 2007. "Public Spending Efficiency: Institutional Indicators in Primary and Secondary Education," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11017, Paris Dauphine University.
- Althaler, Karl S. & Slavova, Tatjana, 2000. "DEA Problems under Geometrical or Probability Uncertainties of Sample Data," Economics Series 89, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Roman, Monica & Suciu, Christina, 2012.
"Analiza eficienţei activităţii de cercetare dezvoltare inovare prin metoda DEA
[The Efficency Analysis Of R&D Activities By Using Dea]," MPRA Paper 44000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.