Transition, EU Accession and Structural Convergence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirica.
Volume (Year): 30 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100261
convergence; restructuring; economic transition; EU enlargement; Central and East European countries; services;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Raiser, Martin & Schaffer, Mark & Schuchhardt, Johannes, 2004.
"Benchmarking structural change in transition,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 47-81, March.
- Raiser, Martin & Schaffer, Mark E & Schuchhardt, Johannes, 2003. "Benchmarking Structural Change in Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 3820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Raiser & Mark Schaffer & Johannes Schuchhardt, 2003. "Benchmarking Structural Change in Transition," CERT Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University 0301, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Martin Raiser & Mark Schaffer & Johannes Schuchhardt, 2003. "Benchmarking structural change in transition," Working Papers 79, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Raiser, Martin & Schaffer, Mark E & Schuchhardt, Johannes, 2003. "Benchmarking Structural Change in Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 727, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Havlik & Michael Landesmann & Robert Stehrer, 2001. "Competitiveness of CEE Industries: Evidence From Foreign Trade Specialization and Quality Indicators," wiiw Research Reports 278, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Frenkel, Michael & Nickel, Christiane & Schmidt, Günter, 1999. "Some shocking aspects of EMU enlargement," Research Notes 99-4, Deutsche Bank Research.
- Funke, Michael, 1997. "The Nature of Shocks in Europe and in Germany," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(255), pages 461-69, August.
- Michael Landesmann, 2000. "Structural Change in the Transition Economies, 1989 to 1999," wiiw Research Reports 269, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry, 1992. "Shocking Aspects of Monetary Unification," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley qt791143kp, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Boone, Laurence & Maurel, Mathilde, 1999. "An Optimal Currency Area Perspective of the EU Enlargement to the CEECs," CEPR Discussion Papers 2119, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Loayza, N. & Schmidt, K. & Serven, L., 1999.
"What Drives Private Saving Across the World?,"
Papers, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals
47, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Norman Loayza & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Luis ServÃ©n, 1999. "What Drives Private Saving Across the World?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile 47, Central Bank of Chile.
- Kolleen Rask & Kevin Rask, 1994.
"The Pivotal Role of Services in Transitional Economies: Lessons from the West,"
Working Papers, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics
9405, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Kolleen J. Rask & Kevin N. Rask, 1994. "The pivotal role of services in transitional economies: lessons from the West," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 2(4), pages 467-486, December.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Iikka Korhonen, 2003.
"Similarity of Supply and Demand Shocks Between the Euro Area and the CEECs,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003, Royal Economic Society
77, Royal Economic Society.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Korhonen, Iikka, 2003. "Similarity of supply and demand shocks between the euro area and the CEECs," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 313-334, September.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Korhonen, Iikka, 2001. "Similarity of supply and demand shocks between the Euro area and the CEECs," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2001, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Andrew M. Warner, 1996. "Achieving Rapid Growth in the Transition Economies of Central Europe," CASE Network Studies and Analyses, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research 0073, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Burda, Michael & Wyplosz, Charles, 2009.
"Macroeconomics: A European Text,"
OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press,
Oxford University Press,
edition 5, number 9780199236824, October.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Prasad, Eswar, 1995. "Currency Unions, Economic Fluctuations and Adjustment: Some Empirical Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 1172, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766, October.
- Miron, Dumitru & Dima, Alina & Paun, Cristian, 2009. "A model for assessing Romania's real convergence based on distances and clusters methods," MPRA Paper 31410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paun, Cristian, 2010.
"An empirical estimation of Balassa – Samuelson Effect in case of Eastern European Countries,"
31407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- PÄƒun Cristian, 2009. "An empirical estimation of Balassa-Samuelson Effect in case of Eastern European Countries," Revista OEconomica, Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica, issue 01, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.