Conflict, Effort and Capital Stock in UK Wage Determination
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirica.
Volume (Year): 24 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100261
Wage determination; unemployment; capital shortage; cointegration;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paldam, Martin, 1989. " A Wage Structure Theory of Inflation, Industrial Conflicts and Trade Unions," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(1), pages 63-81.
- Skott, P., 1990.
"Efficiency Wages, Mark-Up Pricing And Effective Demand,"
9026, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Skott, P., 1990. "Efficiency Wages, Mark-up Pricing and Effective Demand," Discussion Paper 1990-26, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jørgen Elmeskov, 1993. "High and Persistent Unemployment: Assessment of the Problem and Its Causes," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 132, OECD Publishing.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-44, June.
- Philip Arestis & Peter Skott, 1993. "Conflict, Wage Determination, and Hysteresis in U.K. Wage Determination," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 15(3), pages 365-386, April.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986.
"Hysteresis And The European Unemployment Problem,"
in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1986, Volume 1, pages 15-90
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986. "Hysteresis and the European Unemployment Problem," Working papers 427, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Lawrence H. Summers, 1987. "Hysteresis and the European Unemployment Problem," NBER Working Papers 1950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Baxter, J L, 1980. "A General Model of Wage Determination," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1), pages 3-17, May.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1990. "Unemployment: A Survey," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(401), pages 391-439, June.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2011.
"Wage Norms, Capital Accumulation and Unemployment: A Post Keynesian View,"
wp253, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2011. "Wage norms, capital accumulation, and unemployment: a post-Keynesian view," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 295-311.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 1998.
"Reassuring the Role of Keynesian Policies for the New Millenium,"
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 1997. "Reasserting the Role of Keynesian Policies for the New Millenium," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_207, Levy Economics Institute.
- Arestis, Philip & Biefang-Frisancho Mariscal, Iris & Hagemann, Harald, 1998. "Capital shortage unemployment in Germany and the UK," Violette Reihe Arbeitspapiere 3/1998, Promotionsschwerpunkt "Globalisierung und Beschaeftigung".
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 1998.
"The Macroeconomics of Industrial Strategy,"
- Vasiliki Bozani, 2011. "NAIRU, Unemployment and Post Keynesian Economics," Working Papers 1105, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.