Optimal incentives to reduce transboundary emissions: Theory and empirical illustration to sulphur emissions in Austria and (former) Czechoslovakia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirica.
Volume (Year): 23 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100261
Strategic behaviour; second best; principal agent theory; transboundary emissions; sulphur dioxide; D82; H23;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ploeg, F. van der & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 1990.
"International aspects of pollution control,"
1990-65, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Van Der Ploeg, F. & De Zeeuw, A.J., 1990. "International Aspects Of Pollution Control," Papers 9065, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Ploeg, F. van der & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 1992. "International aspects of pollution control," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-377516, Tilburg University.
- Amann, Markus & Hordijk, Leen & Klaassen, Ger & Schopp, Wolfgang & Sorensen, Lene, 1992. "Economic restructuring in Eastern Europe and acid rain abatement strategies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(12), pages 1186-1197, December.
- Lewis, Tracy R & Sappington, David E M, 1992. "Incentives for Conservation and Quality-Improvement by Public Utilities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1321-40, December.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2004:i:4:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Norimichi Matsueda, 2004.
"Potential Failure of an International Environmental Agreement under Asymmetric Information,"
Discussion Paper Series
22, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Apr 2004.
- Norimichi Matsueda, 2004. "Potential Failure of an International Environmental Agreement under Asymmetric Information," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(4), pages 1-8.
- Carsten Helm & Franz Wirl, 2011. "International Environmental Agreements: Incentive Contracts with Multilateral Externalities," Working Papers V-336-11, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2011.
- Rudolf Kerschbamer & Nina Maderner, 2001. "Optimal Control of Upstream Pollution under Asymmetric Information," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(4), pages 343-360, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.