Money Laundering: the Economics of Regulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal European Journal of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100264
Crime; money laundering; regulation;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Faini, Riccardo & Giannini, Curzio & Ingrosso, Fulvio, 1992.
"Finance and Development: The Case of Southern Italy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
674, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Faini, R. & Galli, G. & Giannini, C., 1992. "Finance and Development : the Case of Southern Italy," Papers 170, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Amedeo Argentiero & Michele Bagella & Francesco Busato, 2008.
"Money laundering in a two-sector model: using theory for measurement,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 341-359, December.
- Amedeo Argentiero & Michele Bagella & Francesco Busato, 2008. "Money laundering in a two sector model: using theory for measurement," CEIS Research Paper 128, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 09 Sep 2008.
- Yallwe, Hagos Alem & Buscemi, Antonino, 2011.
"Money laundry and financial development,"
32219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buscemi, Antonino & Yallwe, Alem Hagos, 2011. "Money laundry and financial development," MPRA Paper 33089, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2011.
- Buscemi, Antonino & Yallwe, Alem Hagos, 2011. "Money laundry and financial development," MPRA Paper 32458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luiz Humberto Cavalcante Veiga & Joaquim Pinto de Andrade & André Luiz Rossi de Oliveira, 2006. "Money Laundering, Corruption And Growth: An Empirical Rationale For A Global Convergence On Anti-Money Laundering Regulation," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 72, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Raffaella Barone & Donato Masciandaro, 2011. "Organized crime, money laundering and legal economy: theory and simulations," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 115-142, August.
- Fanta, F & Mohsin, H, 2010. "Anti-Money Laundry regulation and Crime: A two-period model of money-in-the-utility-function," MPRA Paper 25773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Azevedo Araujo & Tito Belchior Silva Moreira, 2012. "An Economic Investigation of Confiscation as a Tool against Money Laundering," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 13(2), pages 271_280.
- Patrycja Chodnicka, 2012. "Geographical Risk Of Money Laundering In The European Banking System," Oeconomia Copernicana, Polskie Towarzystwo Ekonomiczne Oddzial w Toruniu, Wydzial Nauk Ekonomicznych i Zarzadzania UMK, vol. 3, pages 103-123.
- Vittorio, Daniele, 2009. "Organized crime and regional development. A review of the Italian case," MPRA Paper 16547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donato Masciandaro, 2005. "False and Reluctant Friends? National Money Laundering Regulation, International Compliance and Non-Cooperative Countries," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 17-30, July.
- Schwarz, Peter, 2011. "Money launderers and tax havens: Two sides of the same coin?," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 37-47, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.