A Political Economy Model of Workers Representation: The Case of Union Elections in Spain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal European Journal of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100264
union elections; union recognition; unemployment; insider power; hysteresis;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arellano, Manuel & Bond, Stephen, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 277-97, April.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1989.
"Alternative Approaches to the Political Business Cycle,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
927, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1989. "Alternative Approaches to the Political Business Cycle," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 20(2), pages 1-68.
- Juan F. Jimeno & Luis Toharia, 1993. "The effects of fixed-term employment on wages: theory and evidence from Spain," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 17(3), pages 475-494, September.
- Alba-Ramirez, Alfonso & Arranz, Jose M. & Munoz-Bullon, Fernando, 2007.
"Exits from unemployment: Recall or new job,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 788-810, October.
- Fernando Munoz-Bullon, 2008. "Who downsizes for longer? A longitudinal analysis," Business Economics Working Papers wb082805, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Alfonso Alba-Ramirez & Jose Maria Arranz Muñoz & Fernando Muñoz-Bullon, 2006. "Unemployment Duration, Unemployment Benefits And Recalls," Business Economics Working Papers wb066218, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.