A Computational Concept for Normative Equity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal European Journal of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100264
factor 10; income distribution; index numbers and aggregation; sustainable development; world contract;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rasche, R H, et al, 1980. "Functional Forms for Estimating the Lorenz Curve: Comment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 1061-62, May.
- Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe & Mézard, Marc, 2000. "Wealth condensation in a simple model of economy," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 282(3), pages 536-545.
- Dagan, Nir & Volij, Oscar, 2000.
" Formation of Nations in a Welfare-State Minded World,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 2(2), pages 157-81.
- Volij, Oscar & Dagan, Nir, 2000. "Formation of Nations in a Welfare-State Minded World," Staff General Research Papers 5201, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Nir Dagan & Oscar Volij, 1995. "Formation of Nations in a Welfare State Minded World," Economic theory and game theory 002, Oscar Volij, revised Aug 1999.
- Nir Dagan & Oscar Volij, 1995. "Formation of Nations in a Welfare State Minded World," Economic theory and game theory 010, Nir Dagan, revised Aug 1999.
- D. K. Ginther, . "A nonparametric analysis of the U.S. earnings distribution," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1067-95, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Chotikapanich, Duangkamon & Griffiths, William E, 2002.
"Estimating Lorenz Curves Using a Dirichlet Distribution,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(2), pages 290-95, April.
- Duangkamon Chotikapanich & William E. Griffiths, 2000. "Estimating Lorenz Curves Using a Dirichlet Distribution," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1215, Econometric Society.
- Chotikapanich, D. & Griffiths, W., 2001. "Estimating Lorenz Curves Using a Dirichlet Distribution," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 802, The University of Melbourne.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Mezard, 2000. "Wealth condensation in a simple model of economy," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500026, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Rolf Aaberge, 2000. "Characterizations of Lorenz curves and income distributions," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 639-653.
- Kwang Soo Cheong, 2002. "An empirical comparison of alternative functional forms for the Lorenz curve," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 171-176.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-66, May.
- Datt, Gaurav, 1998. "Computational tools for poverty measurement and analysis," FCND discussion papers 50, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Grabner, Christian & Hahn, Heiko & Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike & Pickl, Stefan, 2009. "Analyzing the sustainability of harvesting behavior and the relationship to personality traits in a simulated Lotka-Volterra biotope," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(3), pages 761-767, March.
- Schmidt, Oliver, 2008. "The institutions of poverty," MPRA Paper 24411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.