Taxation, Money, and Credit, in a Liberalizing Socialist Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economics of Planning.
Volume (Year): 25 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=113294
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bilin Neyaptý, 2000.
"Central bank Independence and Economic Performance in Eastern Europe,"
Departmental Working Papers
0007, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Neyapti, Bilin, 2001. "Central bank independence and economic performance in eastern Europe," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 381-399, December.
- Blommstein, Hans J. & Spencer, Michael G., 1996. "Sound finance and the wealth of nations," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 115-124.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.