The Use of RAS and Related Models in Manpower Forecasting
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economics of Planning.
Volume (Year): 13 (1973)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=113294
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dupuy,Arnaud, 2005. "An evaluation of labour market forecasts by type of education and occupation for 2002," ROA Working Paper 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Dupuy, Arnaud & Borghans, Lex, 2003.
"Supply and Demand, Allocation and Wage Inequality: An International Comparison,"
IZA Discussion Papers
907, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arnaud Dupuy & Lex Borghans, 2005. "Supply and demand, allocation and wage inequality: an international comparison," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 1073-1088.
- Dupuy,Arnaud & Borghans,Lex, 2003. "Supply and Demand, Allocation and Wage Inequality: An International Comparison," ROA Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Dupuy Arnaud, 2006. "Measuring Skill-upgrading in the Dutch Labor Market," ROA Working Paper 003, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- van Eijs, Patrick & Borghans, Lex, 1996. "The use of RAS in manpower forecasting: A microeconomic approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 257-287, April.
- Dupuy Arnaud, 2009. "An evaluation of the forecast of the indicator of the labour market gap," ROA Technical Report 003, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.