Job Satisfaction and Contingent Employment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal De Economist.
Volume (Year): 160 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100260
J28; J40; C23; Temporary employment; Job satisfaction;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
- J40 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alison L. Booth & Marco Francesconi & Jeff Frank, 2002.
"Temporary Jobs: Stepping Stones or Dead Ends?,"
LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series
8, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Wilthagen, A.C.J.M., 2009. "On the road to flexicurity: Dutch proposals for a pathway towards better transition security and higher labour market mobility," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3452610, Tilburg University.
- Ichino, Andrea & Mealli, Fabrizia & Nannicini, Tommaso, 2006.
"From Temporary Help Jobs to Permanent Employment: What Can We Learn from Matching Estimators and their Sensitivity?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5736, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrea Ichino & Fabrizia Mealli & Tommaso Nannicini, 2008. "From temporary help jobs to permanent employment: what can we learn from matching estimators and their sensitivity?," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 305-327.
- Ichino, Andrea & Mealli, Fabrizia & Nannicini, Tommaso, 2006. "From Temporary Help Jobs to Permanent Employment: What Can We Learn from Matching Estimators and their Sensitivity?," IZA Discussion Papers 2149, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- A. Sousa-Poza & A. A. Sousa-Poza, 2003. "Gender differences in job satisfaction in Great Britain, 1991-2000: permanent or transitory?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(11), pages 691-694.
- Allen, Jim & van der Velden, Rolf, 2001. "Educational Mismatches versus Skill Mismatches: Effects on Wages, Job Satisfaction, and On-the-Job Search," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 434-52, July.
- Robert D. Mohr & Cindy Zoghi, 2008. "High-Involvement Work Design and Job Satisfaction," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 61(3), pages 275-296, April.
- Fouarge, D.J.A.G. & Gielen, A. C. & Grim, R. & Kerkhofs, M.J.M. & Roman, A. & Schippers, J.J. & Wilthagen, A.C.J.M., 2006. "Trendrapport aanbod van arbeid 2005," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-184011, Tilburg University.
- Kristensen, Nicolai & Johansson, Edvard, 2008.
"New evidence on cross-country differences in job satisfaction using anchoring vignettes,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 96-117, February.
- Kristensen, Nicolai & Johansson, Edvard, 2006. "New Evidence on Cross-Country Differences in Job Satisfaction Using Anchoring Vignettes," Working Papers 06-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Keith A. Bender & Susan M. Donohue & John S. Heywood, 2005. "Job satisfaction and gender segregation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 479-496, July.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2002.
"How important is Methodology for the Estimates of the Determinants of Happiness?,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
02-024/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2004. "How Important is Methodology for the estimates of the determinants of Happiness?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(497), pages 641-659, 07.
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2005.
"Subjective well-being and the family: Results from an ordered probit model with multiple random effects,"
Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 749-761, October.
- Winkelmann, Rainer, 2004. "Subjective Well-Being and the Family: Results from an Ordered Probit Model with Multiple Random Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 1016, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2002. "Subjective Well-Being and the Family: Results from an Ordered Probit Model with Multiple Random Effects," SOI - Working Papers 0204, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Jan 2004.
- Marloes de Graaf-Zijl & Ernest E. Berkhout, 2007. "Temporary agency work and the business cycle," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(7), pages 539-556, November.
- Anna Cristina D'Addio & Tor Eriksson & Paul Frijters, 2007.
"An analysis of the determinants of job satisfaction when individuals' baseline satisfaction levels may differ,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(19), pages 2413-2423.
- Anna Cristina D’Addio & Tor Eriksson & Paul Frijters, 2003. "An Analysis of the Determinants of Job Satisfaction when Individuals’ Baseline Satisfaction Levels May Differ," CAM Working Papers 2003-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Clark, Andrew E., 2001. "What really matters in a job? Hedonic measurement using quit data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 223-242, May.
- Origo, Federica & Pagani, Laura, 2009. "Flexicurity and job satisfaction in Europe: The importance of perceived and actual job stability for well-being at work," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 547-555, October.
- HAURET Laetitia & WILLIAMS Donald R., 2013. "Cross-national analysis of gender differences in job satisfaction," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2013-27, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Adrian Chadi & Clemens Hetschko, 2013.
"Flexibilisation without Hesitation? Temporary Contracts and Workers’ Satisfaction,"
IAAEU Discussion Papers
201304, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Chadi, Adrian & Hetschko, Clemens, 2013. "Flexibilisation without hesitation? Temporary contracts and workers' satisfaction," Discussion Papers 2013/3, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Duncan McVicar & Mark Wooden, 2013.
"Non-Standard 'Contingent' Employment and Job Satisfaction: A Panel Data Analysis,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2013n29, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Buddelmeyer, Hielke & McVicar, Duncan & Wooden, Mark, 2013. "Non-Standard 'Contingent' Employment and Job Satisfaction: A Panel Data Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7590, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruno, Giovanni S. F. & Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Dessy, Orietta, 2013. "Temporary Contracts and Young Workers' Job Satisfaction in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 7716, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.