Market Share and Price in Dutch Home Care: Market Power or Quality?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal De Economist.
Volume (Year): 158 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100260
home care; selective contracting; market structure; quality; D4; I11; I18;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. Halbersma & M. Mikkers & E. Motchenkova & I. Seinen, 2011.
"Market structure and hospital–insurer bargaining in the Netherlands,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer, vol. 12(6), pages 589-603, December.
- Halbersma, R.S. & Mikkers, M.C. & Motchenkova, E. & Seinen, I., 2007. "Market Structure and Hospital-Insurer Bargaining in the Netherlands," Discussion Paper 2007-006, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Halbersma, R.S. & Mikkers, M.C. & Motchenkova, E., 2007. "Market Structure and Hospital-Insurer bargaining in the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0004, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jeffrey A. Burr & Namkee G. Choi & Jan E. Mutchler & Francis G. Caro, 2005. "Caregiving and Volunteering: Are Private and Public Helping Behaviors Linked?," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 60(5), pages S247-S256.
- Melnick, Glenn A. & Zwanziger, Jack & Bamezai, Anil & Pattison, Robert, 1992. "The effects of market structure and bargaining position on hospital prices," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 217-233, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.