Explaining The Hump In Life Cycle Consumption profiles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal De Economist.
Volume (Year): 157 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100260
consumption; life cycle profiles; durables; D12; D91;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice - - - Intertemporal Household Choice; Life Cycle Models and Saving
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adriaan Kalwij & Rob Alessie & Peter Fontein, 1998.
"Household commodity demand and demographics in the Netherlands: A microeconometric analysis,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 551-577.
- Kalwij, A.S. & Alessie, R.J.M. & Fontein, P.F., 1998. "Household commodity demand and demographics in The Netherlands: A microeconometric analysis," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-78952, Tilburg University.
- Arie Kapteyn & Rob Alessie & Annamaria Lusardi, 1999.
"Explaining the Wealth Holdings of Different Cohorts: Productivity Growth and Social Security,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
99-069/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Alessie, Rob & Lusardi, Annamaria, 2005. "Explaining the wealth holdings of different cohorts: Productivity growth and Social Security," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 1361-1391, July.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Alessie, Rob & Lusardi, Annamaria, 1999. "Explaining the wealth holdings of different cohorts : productivity growth and social security," Serie Research Memoranda 0038, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Arie Kapteyn & R. Alessie & Annamaria Lusardi, 2003. "Explaining the wealth holdings of different cohorts: productivity growth and social security," Working Papers 01-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Deaton, A. & Paxson, C., 1993.
"Intertemporal Choice and Inequality,"
168, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Dirk Krueger, 2002.
"Consumption over the Life Cycle: Facts from Consumer Expenditure Survey Data,"
NBER Working Papers
9382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesus Fernández-Villaverde & Dirk Krueger, 2007. "Consumption over the Life Cycle: Facts from Consumer Expenditure Survey Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(3), pages 552-565, August.
- Banks, James & Blundell, Richard & Tanner, Sarah, 1998.
"Is There a Retirement-Savings Puzzle?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(4), pages 769-88, September.
- J. de Ree & R. Alessie, 2008. "Home production and the allocation of time and consumption over the life cycle," Working Papers 08-17, Utrecht School of Economics.
- de Vos, Klaas & Zaidi, M Asghar, 1997. "Equivalence Scale Sensitivity of Poverty Statistics for the Member States of the European Community," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 43(3), pages 319-33, September.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Mierau, Jochen O., 2012.
"The individual life-cycle, annuity market imperfections and economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 876-890.
- Ben J. Heijdra & Jochen O. Mierau, 2009. "Annuity Market Imperfection, Retirement and Economic Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 2717, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ben Heijdra & Jochen Mierau, 2011. "The Individual Life Cycle and Economic Growth: An Essay on Demographic Macroeconomics," De Economist, Springer, vol. 159(1), pages 63-87, March.
- Leon Bettendorf & A. Horst & N. Draper & C. Ewijk & R. Mooij & H. Rele, 2011. "Ageing and the Conflict of Interest Between Generations," De Economist, Springer, vol. 159(3), pages 257-278, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.