Designing a DSS for the Assessment of Company Performance and Viability
AbstractIn this article, a multicriteria financial evaluation system for the assessment of company performance and viability is proposed. The main advantage of the proposed system is that it combines qualitative and quantitative (financial) evaluation criteria. Company evaluation is performed by calculating a total score for each company based on its performance on every criterion and by ranking companies from best to worst according to their total score. The system may also sort the companies into groups. The system capabilities are illustrated by a study of a group of 25 companies. Citation Copyright 1992 by Kluwer Academic Publishers.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Computational Economics in its journal Computer Science in Economics & Management.
Volume (Year): 5 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitras, A. I. & Slowinski, R. & Susmaga, R. & Zopounidis, C., 1999. "Business failure prediction using rough sets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 263-280, April.
- Zopounidis, C., 1999. "Multicriteria decision aid in financial management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 404-415, December.
- Dimitras, A. I. & Zanakis, S. H. & Zopounidis, C., 1996. "A survey of business failures with an emphasis on prediction methods and industrial applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 487-513, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.