AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Constitutional Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 2 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102866
Other versions of this item:
- Richard Wagner & Wolfgang Kerber, 1996. "Reviews," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 153-160, June.
- Richard Wagner, 1996. "Review," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 239-241, September.
- Robert Tollison & Paul Heyne & Richard Wagner, 1990. "Reviews," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 109-115, September.
- Christopher Morris & Richard Wagner, 1995. "Reviews," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 197-204, June.
- George Selgin & Frank Forman & Richard Langlois & James Buchanan & Hardy Bouillon & Jonathan Riley & Heinrich Ursprung & Alan Hamlin, 1990. "Reviews," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 83-109, March.
- Richard Wagner & Donald Boudreaux & Frank Forman & Stefan Voigt, 1993. "Reviews," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 287-298, March.
- Richard Wagner & Michael Marlow, 1993. "Reviews," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 153-157, December.
- Pavel Pelikan & Richard Wagner & Bruce Yandle & Frank Forman, 1993. "Reviews," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 449-462, September.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George Stigler, 1972. "Economic competition and political competition," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 91-106, September.
- Richard Wagner, 1966. "Pressure groups and political entrepreneurs: A review article," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 161-170, December.
- James M. Buchanan, 1954. "Individual Choice in Voting and the Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 334.
- Ray C. Fair, 1988.
"VAR Models as Structural Approximations,"
NBER Working Papers
2495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. M. Geipel & C. J. Tessone & F. Schweitzer, 2009. "A complementary view on the growth of directory trees," The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 641-648, October.
- S. Teber, 2006. "Variable-range hopping in 2D quasi-1D electronic systems," The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 289-304, 02.
- Hyoungsoo Zang, 1997. "Technology Transfer, Income Distribution and the Process of Economic Development," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 245-270, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.