Markets and Regulation: On the Contrast Between Free-Market Liberalism and Constitutional Liberalism
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Constitutional Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 10 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102866
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niclas Berggren, 2006. "Legal positivism and property rights: a critique of Hayek and Peczenik," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 217-235, September.
- Vanberg, Viktor J., 2013. "James M. Buchanan's contractarianism and modern liberalism," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 13/4, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Martin Leschke, 2000. "Constitutional Choice and Prosperity: A Factor Analysis," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 265-279, September.
- Christian Cordes & Christian Schubert, 2007.
"Toward a naturalistic foundation of the social contract,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 35-62, March.
- C. Cordes & C. Schubert, 2005. "Toward a Naturalistic Foundation of the Social Contract," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-01, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.