Nonlinear Bivariate Comovements of Asset Prices: Methodology, Tests and Applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Computational Economics in its journal Computational Economics.
Volume (Year): 35 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Comovement; Asset prices; Bivariate dependence; Non-linearity; t-Test; Polynomial approximation; Energy asset; (vanilla) European call and put options; Cross-Greeks; 41A10; 62J02; C59; G19; Q49;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- 41A - - - - - -
- 62J - - - - - -
- C59 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Other
- G19 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Other
- Q49 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Other
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shigeyuki Hamori & Yuriko Imamura, 2000. "International transmission of stock prices among G7 countries: LA-VAR approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(9), pages 613-618.
- Clotilde Napp & Elyès Jouini, 2005.
- Wei, Wang & Yatracos, Yannis, 2004. "A stop-loss risk index," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 241-250, April.
- An-Sing Chen & James Wuh Lin, 2004. "Cointegration and detectable linear and nonlinear causality: analysis using the London Metal Exchange lead contract," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(11), pages 1157-1167.
- M. A. Kaboudan, 2000. "Genetic Programming Prediction of Stock Prices," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 16(3), pages 207-236, December.
- Niklas Ahlgren & Jan Antell, 2002. "Testing for cointegration between international stock prices," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(12), pages 851-861.
- Simon Broome & Bruce Morley, 2000. "Long-run and short-run linkages between stock prices and interest rates in the G-7," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(5), pages 321-323.
- Jouini, Elyes & Napp, Clotilde, 2003.
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 255-265, April.
- Sebastian Schich, 2004. "European stock market dependencies when price changes are unusually large," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 165-177.
- Napp, Clotilde & Jouini, Elyès, 2004. "Conditional Comonotonicity," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/344, Paris Dauphine University.
- Napp, Clotilde & Jouini, Elyès, 2003. "Comonotonic Processes," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/343, Paris Dauphine University.
- Menezes, Rui & Dionísio, Andreia & Hassani, Hossein, 2012. "On the globalization of stock markets: An application of Vector Error Correction Model, Mutual Information and Singular Spectrum Analysis to the G7 countries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 369-384.
- Rui Menezes & Andreia Dioniso, 2011. "Globalization and long-run co-movements in the stock market for the G7: an application of VECM under structural breaks," Papers 1101.4093, arXiv.org.
- Rui Menezes & Andreia Dionísio & Hossein Hassanic, 2010. "On the globalization of stock markets: An application of VECM, SSA technique and mutual information to the G7?," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2010_06, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.