Bilateral Trade and 'Small-World' Networks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Computational Economics in its journal Computational Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Blöchl, Florian & Brück, Tilman & Theis, Fabian J., 2011.
"The Heckscher-Ohlin model and the network structure of international trade,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 135-145, April.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Blöchl, Florian & Brück, Tilmann & Theis, Fabian J., 2010. "The Heckscher-Ohlin Model and the Network Structure of International Trade," MPRA Paper 30187, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pyo, Dong-Jin, 2014. "A Multi-Factor Model of Heterogeneous Traders in a Dynamic Stock Market," Staff General Research Papers 37358, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Guido van Hofwegen & Gertjan A. Becx & Joep A. van den Broek & Niek B.J. Koning, 2007. "Unraveling the unsustainability spiral in sub-Saharan Africa: an agent based modelling approach," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 5(2), pages 112-137.
- Denis Phan & Stephane Pajot & Jean-Pierre Nadal, 2003. "The Monopolist's Market with Discrete Choices and Network Externality Revisited: Small-Worlds, Phase Transition and Avalanches in an ACE Framework," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 150, Society for Computational Economics.
- Thushyanthan Baskaran & Tilman Brück, 2005. "Scale-Free Networks in International Trade," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 493, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sjur Didrik Flåm, 2013. "Reaching Market Equilibrium Merely by Bilateral Barters," CESifo Working Paper Series 4504, CESifo Group Munich.
- De Kamps, Marc & Ladley, Daniel & Simaitis, Aistis, 2014. "Heterogeneous beliefs in over-the-counter markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 50-68.
- Marc de Kamps & Daniel Ladley & Aistis Simaitis, 2012. "Heterogeneous Beliefs in Over-The-Counter Markets," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/03, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Sep 2013.
- Bargigli, Leonardo & Tedeschi, Gabriele, 2014. "Interaction in agent-based economics: A survey on the network approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 399(C), pages 1-15.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.