Bilateral Trade and 'Small-World' Networks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Computational Economics in its journal Computational Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denis Phan & Stephane Pajot & Jean-Pierre Nadal, 2003. "The Monopolist's Market with Discrete Choices and Network Externality Revisited: Small-Worlds, Phase Transition and Avalanches in an ACE Framework," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 150, Society for Computational Economics.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Blöchl, Florian & Brück, Tilmann & Theis, Fabian J., 2010.
"The Heckscher-Ohlin Model and the Network Structure of International Trade,"
30187, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Blöchl, Florian & Brück, Tilman & Theis, Fabian J., 2011. "The Heckscher-Ohlin model and the network structure of international trade," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 135-145, April.
- Marc de Kamps & Daniel Ladley & Aistis Simaitis, 2012. "Heterogeneous Beliefs in Over-The-Counter Markets," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/03, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Sep 2013.
- Cowan,Robin, 2004. "Network models of innovation and knowledge diffusion," Research Memoranda 016, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Thushyanthan Baskaran & Tilman Brück, 2005. "Scale-Free Networks in International Trade," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 493, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.