The effects of EMU on euro area unemployment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Atlantic Economic Society in its journal Atlantic Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 10A Maryland Plaza, St. Louis, MO 63108-1502 U.S.A.
Phone: (314) 454-0100
Fax: (314) 454-9109
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=112055
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Paolo Pesenti, 2001.
"Welfare And Macroeconomic Interdependence,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 116(2), pages 421-445, May.
- Burda, Michael C, 1999.
"European Labour Markets and the Euro: How Much Flexibility Do We Really Need?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2217, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael C. Burda, 2001. "European Labour Markets and the Euro: How Much Flexibility Do We Really Need?," Economics Working Papers 003, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Burda, Michael C., 1999. "European labor markets and the Euro: How much flexibility do we really need?," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,41, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Cukierman, A. & Lippi, F., 1998.
"Central Bank Independence, Centralization of Wage Bargaining, Inflation and Unemployment - Theory and Some Evidence,"
1998-116, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cukierman, Alex & Lippi, Francesco, 1999. "Central bank independence, centralization of wage bargaining, inflation and unemployment:: Theory and some evidence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1395-1434, June.
- Steinar Holden, 2003.
"Wage-setting under Different Monetary Regimes,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 70(278), pages 251-265, 05.
- Saint-Paul, G. & Bentolila, S., 2000.
"Will EMU Increase Eurosclerosis?,"
0004, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Gilles Saint Paul & Samuel Bentolila, 2000. "Will EMU increase eurosclerosis?," Economics Working Papers 449, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2000. "Will EMU Increase Eurosclerosis?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2423, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rogoff, Kenneth, 1985. "The Optimal Degree of Commitment to an Intermediate Monetary Target," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 100(4), pages 1169-89, November.
- Torben M. Andersen & Niels Haldrup & Jan Rose Sørensen, 2000. "Labour market implications of EU product market integration," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 105-134, 04.
- Gruner, Hans Peter & Hefeker, Carsten, 1999. " How Will EMU Affect Inflation and Unemployment in Europe?," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 101(1), pages 33-47, March.
- Sibert, Anne & Sutherland, Alan, 2000. "Monetary union and labor market reform," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 421-435, August.
- Knell, Markus, 2003.
"Wage Formation in Open Economies and the Role of Monetary and Wage-Setting Institutions,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003
124, Royal Economic Society.
- Knell, Markus, 2002. "Wage Formation in Open Economies and the Role of Monetary and Wage-Setting Institutions," Working Papers 63, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- repec:wop:humbsf:1999-41 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.