Jeong exchange and collective leadership in Korean organizations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Asia Pacific Journal of Management.
Volume (Year): 23 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 17, 3300 AA Dordrecht, the Netherlands
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106589
Collective; Emotion; Leadership; Informal social tie; Korea; Japan; China; Confucianism;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- House, Robert & Javidan, Mansour & Hanges, Paul & Dorfman, Peter, 2002. "Understanding cultures and implicit leadership theories across the globe: an introduction to project GLOBE," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 3-10, April.
- Paik, Yongsun & Derick Sohn, J. H., 1998. "Confucius in Mexico: Korean MNCs and the maquiladoras," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 25-33.
- Pawan Budhwar & Yaw Debrah, 2009. "Future research on human resource management systems in Asia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 197-218, June.
- Erin Pleggenkuhle-Miles & Ramya Aroul & Sunny Sun & Yu-Shan Su, 2007. "The adolescence of Asia management research: APJM, 1997–2006," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 467-489, December.
- Santanu Sarkar, 2009. "Individualism–collectivism as predictors of BPO employee attitudes toward union membership in India," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 93-118, March.
- Ludwig Bstieler & Martin Hemmert, 2010. "Trust formation in Korean new product alliances: How important are pre-existing social ties?," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 299-319, June.
- Yina Mao & Kelly Peng & Chi-Sum Wong, 2012. "Indigenous research on Asia: In search of the emic components of guanxi," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 1143-1168, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.