Whither East Asian economic integration? Korea’s regionalization cum globalization strategy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Asia Europe Journal.
Volume (Year): 9 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=110364
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pipat Luengnaruemitchai & Barry J. Eichengreen, 2006. "Bond Markets As Conduits for Capital Flows," IMF Working Papers 06/238, International Monetary Fund.
- C. Fred Bergsten, 1997.
Working Paper Series
WP97-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Barry Eichengreen & Pipat Luengnaruemitchai, 2008.
"Bond Markets as Conduits for Capital Flows: How Does Asia Compare?,"
in: International Financial Issues in the Pacific Rim: Global Imbalances, Financial Liberalization, and Exchange Rate Policy (NBER-EASE Volume 17), pages 267-313
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen & Pipat Luengnaruemitchai, 2006. "Bond Markets as Conduits for Capital Flows: How Does Asia Compare?," NBER Working Papers 12408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Petri, Peter & Sisli-Ciamarra, Elif, 2009. "Asia in Global Governance: A Case for Decentralized Institutions," ADBI Working Papers 157, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Arndt, H. W., 1993. "Anatomy of regionalism," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 271-282.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.