IPO pricing: growth rates implied in offer prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of Finance.
Volume (Year): 7 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112370
Initial public offerings; DCF model; Valuation; Growth rates; G00; G30;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mark Bagnoli & Stanley Levine & Susan G. Watts, 2005. "Analyst estimation revision clusters and corporate events, Part I," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 245-265, 08.
- Chemmanur, Thomas J. & He, Shan & Hu, Gang, 2009. "The role of institutional investors in seasoned equity offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 384-411, December.
- Field, Laura Casares & Lowry, Michelle, 2009. "Institutional versus Individual Investment in IPOs: The Importance of Firm Fundamentals," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(03), pages 489-516, June.
- Michael Mauboussin & Paul Johnson, 1997. "Competitive Advantage Period: The Neglected Value Driver," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 26(2), Summer.
- Kedar Kulkarni & Tarun Sabarwal, 2007.
"To what extent are investment bank-differentiating factors relevant for firms floating moderate-sized IPOs?,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 297-327, July.
- Kedar S. Kulkarni & Tarun Sabarwal, 2004. "To what extent are investment bank-differentiating factors relevant for firms floating moderate-sized IPOs?," Finance 0410005, EconWPA, revised 04 Mar 2005.
- Konan Chan & John W. Cooney & Joonghyuk Kim & Ajai K. Singh, 2008. "The IPO Derby: Are There Consistent Losers and Winners on This Track?," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 37(1), pages 45-79, 03.
- Amiyatosh K. Purnanandam, 2004. "Are IPOs Really Underpriced?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 17(3), pages 811-848.
- Tim Loughran & Jay R. Ritter, 2002. "Why Don't Issuers Get Upset About Leaving Money on the Table in IPOs?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(2), pages 413-444, March.
- Kerins, Frank & Kutsuna, Kenji & Smith, Richard, 2007. "Why are IPOs underpriced? Evidence from Japan's hybrid auction-method offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 637-666, September.
- Luzi Hail & Christian Leuz, 2006. "International Differences in the Cost of Equity Capital: Do Legal Institutions and Securities Regulation Matter?," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 485-531, 06.
- Naoki Kojima, 2007. "IPO share allocation and conflicts of interest," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 369-387, July.
- Loughran, Tim & Ritter, Jay R, 1995. " The New Issues Puzzle," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 23-51, March.
- Megginson, William L & Weiss, Kathleen A, 1991. " Venture Capitalist Certification in Initial Public Offerings," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(3), pages 879-903, July.
- Carhart, Mark M, 1997. " On Persistence in Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 57-82, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.