Nested Archimedean Copulas Meet R: The nacopula Package
AbstractThe package nacopula provides procedures for constructing nested Archimedean copulas in any dimensions and with any kind of nesting structure, generating vectors of random variates from the constructed objects, computing function values and probabilities of falling into hypercubes, as well as evaluation of characteristics such as Kendall's tau and the tail-dependence coefficients. As by-products, algorithms for various distributions, including exponentially tilted stable and Sibuya distributions, are implemented. Detailed examples are given.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Statistical Software.
Volume (Year): 39 ()
Issue (Month): i09 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.jstatsoft.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ostap Okhrin & Alexander Ristig, 2012. "Hierarchical Archimedean Copulae: The HAC Package," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-036, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Paul Embrechts & Marius Hofert, 2011. "Comments on: Inference in multivariate Archimedean copula models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 263-270, August.
- Hofert, Marius & Pham, David, 2013. "Densities of nested Archimedean copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 37-52.
- Schoonees, P.C. & van de Velden, M. & Groenen, P.J.F., 2013. "Constrained Dual Scaling for Detecting Response Styles in Categorical Data," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2013-10, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Segers, Johan & Uyttendaele, Nathan, 2014. "Nonparametric estimation of the tree structure of a nested Archimedean copula," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 190-204.
- Marta Disegna & Fabrizio Durante & Enrico Foscolo, 2013. "A multivariate nonlinear analysis of tourism expenditures," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS10, School of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.