Generalized Additive Models: An Introduction with R
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Statistical Software.
Volume (Year): 16 ()
Issue (Month): b03 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.jstatsoft.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Brezger & Stefan Lang, 2007. "Simultaneous probability statements for Bayesian P-splines," Working Papers 2007-08, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Ordás Criado, Carlos, 2007.
"Temporal and spatial homogeneity in air pollutants panel EKC estimations: Two nonparametric tests applied to Spanish provinces,"
5043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Ordás Criado, 2007. "Temporal and spatial homogeneity in air pollutants panel EKC estimations: Two nonparametric tests applied to Spanish provinces," IRENE Working Papers 07-01, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Luca Zanin, 2010. "The relationship between changes in the Economic Sentiment Indicator and real GDP growth: a time-varying coefficient approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 837-846.
- Carlos Ordás Criado & Simone Valente & Thanasis Stengos, 2009.
"Growth and the pollution convergence hypothesis: a nonparametric approach,"
CEPE Working paper series
09-66, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Ordás Criado, Carlos & Valente, Simone & Stengos, Thanasis, 2009. "Growth and the pollution convergence hypothesis: A nonparametric approach," MPRA Paper 17492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- C. Ordás Criado & S. Valente & T. Stengos, 2009. "Growth and the pollution convergence hypothesis: a nonparametric approach," Working Papers 0908, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Christian Seiler, 2010. "Dynamic Modelling of Nonresponse in Business Surveys," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper Nr. 93, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Vito M. R. Muggeo, . "Analyzing Temperature Effects on Mortality Within the R Environment: The Constrained Segmented Distributed Lag Parameterization," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 32(i12).
- Carlos Ordás Criado, 2008. "Temporal and Spatial Homogeneity in Air Pollutants Panel EKC Estimations," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 40(2), pages 265-283, June.
- John Komlos & Marek Brabec, 2010. "The Trend of BMI Values among US Adults," CESifo Working Paper Series 2987, CESifo Group Munich.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Antonio Musolesi, 2010. "Carbon Abatement Leaders and Laggards Non Parametric Analyses of Policy Oriented Kuznets Curves," Working Papers 2010.149, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Antonio Gasparrini, . "Distributed Lag Linear and Non-Linear Models in R: The Package dlnm," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 43(i08).
- Manuel Wiesenfarth & Tatyana Krivobokova & Stephan Klasen & Stefan Sperlich, 2010.
"Direct Simultaneous Inference in Additive Models and its Application to Model Undernutrition,"
Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers
50, Courant Research Centre PEG, revised 21 Jul 2011.
- Manuel Wiesenfarth & Tatyana Krivobokova & Stephan Klasen & Stefan Sperlich, 2012. "Direct Simultaneous Inference in Additive Models and Its Application to Model Undernutrition," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 107(500), pages 1286-1296, December.
- Yuji Yamada, 2008. "Optimal Hedging of Prediction Errors Using Prediction Errors," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 67-95, March.
- Daisuke Fukuda & Tetsuo Yai, 2010. "Semiparametric specification of the utility function in a travel mode choice model," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 221-238, March.
- Arnstein Gjestland & David McArthur & Liv Osland & Inge Thorsen, 2011. "Alternative methods for quantifying commuting-related benefits of new transport infrastructure," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1223, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.