Reply to Ackerberg and Devereux and Blomquist and Dahlberg on 'The case against JIVE'
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 21 (2006)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcus J Chambers, 2010.
"Jackknife Estimation of Stationary Autoregressive Models,"
Economics Discussion Papers
684, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Chambers, Marcus J., 2013. "Jackknife estimation of stationary autoregressive models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 172(1), pages 142-157.
- Iglesias, Emma M. & Phillips, Garry D.A., 2011. "Almost Unbiased Estimation in Simultaneous Equations Models with Strong and / or Weak Instruments," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/19, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Norman R. Swanson & John C. Chao & Jerry A. Hausman & Whitney K. Newey & Tiemen Woutersen, 2011.
"Asymptotic Distribution of JIVE in a Heteroskedastic IV Regression with Many Instruments,"
Departmental Working Papers
201110, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Chao, John C. & Swanson, Norman R. & Hausman, Jerry A. & Newey, Whitney K. & Woutersen, Tiemen, 2012. "Asymptotic Distribution Of Jive In A Heteroskedastic Iv Regression With Many Instruments," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 42-86, February.
- Chao & Swanson & Hausman & Newey & Woutersen, 2010. "Asymptotic Distribution of JIVE in a Heteroskedastic IV Regression with Many Instruments," Economics Working Paper Archive 567, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.