Comment on 'The case against JIVE'
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 21 (2006)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Chao & Norman Swanson, 2004.
"Estimation and Testing Using Jackknife IV in Heteroskedastic Regressions With Many Weak Instruments,"
Departmental Working Papers
200420, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Norman R. Swanson & John C. Chao, 2004. "Estimation and Testing Using Jackknife IV in Heteroskedastic Regressions with Many Weak Instruments," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 668, Econometric Society.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Guido W. Imbens & Alan Krueger, 1995.
"Jackknife Instrumental Variables Estimation,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blomquist, Soren & Dahlberg, Matz, 1999. "Small Sample Properties of LIML and Jackknife IV Estimators: Experiments with Weak Instruments," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 69-88, Jan.-Feb..
- Fuller, Wayne A, 1977. "Some Properties of a Modification of the Limited Information Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(4), pages 939-53, May.
- Daniel A. Ackerberg & Paul J. Devereux, 2009.
"Improved JIVE Estimators for Overidentified Linear Models with and without Heteroskedasticity,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 91(2), pages 351-362, May.
- Ackerberg, Daniel & Devereux, Paul J., 2008. "Improved JIVE Estimators for Overidentified Linear Models with and without Heteroskedasticity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6926, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel A. Ackerberg & Paul J. Devereux, 2008. "Improved Jive Estimators for Overidentified Linear Models with and without Heteroskedasticity," Working Papers 200817, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Jeffrey R. Kling, 2006.
"Incarceration Length, Employment, and Earnings,"
NBER Working Papers
12003, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.