Comment on 'The case against JIVE'
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 21 (2006)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blomquist, Soren & Dahlberg, Matz, 1999. "Small Sample Properties of LIML and Jackknife IV Estimators: Experiments with Weak Instruments," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 69-88, Jan.-Feb..
- Joshua D. Angrist & Guido W. Imbens & Alan Krueger, 1995.
"Jackknife Instrumental Variables Estimation,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norman R. Swanson & John C. Chao, 2004.
"Estimation and Testing Using Jackknife IV in Heteroskedastic Regressions with Many Weak Instruments,"
Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings
668, Econometric Society.
- John Chao & Norman Swanson, 2004. "Estimation and Testing Using Jackknife IV in Heteroskedastic Regressions With Many Weak Instruments," Departmental Working Papers 200420, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Fuller, Wayne A, 1977. "Some Properties of a Modification of the Limited Information Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(4), pages 939-53, May.
- Battiston, Diego, 2013. "The impact of immigration on the labour market: Evidence from 20 years of cross-border migration to Argentina," MPRA Paper 52424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ackerberg, Daniel & Devereux, Paul J., 2008.
"Improved JIVE Estimators for Overidentified Linear Models with and without Heteroskedasticity,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6926, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel A. Ackerberg & Paul J. Devereux, 2009. "Improved JIVE Estimators for Overidentified Linear Models with and without Heteroskedasticity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 91(2), pages 351-362, May.
- Daniel A. Ackerberg & Paul J. Devereux, 2008. "Improved Jive Estimators for Overidentified Linear Models with and without Heteroskedasticity," Working Papers 200817, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Jeffrey R. Kling, 2006.
"Incarceration Length, Employment, and Earnings,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 863-876, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.