Review of Stata 7
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 16 (2001)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ferrall, C, 1994. "A Review of Stata 3.1," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 469-77, Oct.-Dec..
- James W. Hardin & Joseph W. Hilbe, 2012. "Generalized Linear Models and Extensions, 3rd Edition," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 3, number glmext, March.
- William W. Gould & Jeffrey Pitblado & Brian Poi, 2010. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation with Stata," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 4, number ml4, March.
- Petr Mariel & Cristina López & Karmele Fernández, 2006. "Sales-Advertising Relationship: An Application of Panel Data from the German Automobile Industry," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2006(1), pages 29-43.
- Christopher F. Baum, 2003.
"A review of Stata 8.1 and its time series capabilities,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
581, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Baum, Christopher F., 2004. "A review of Stata 8.1 and its time series capabilities," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 151-161.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.