Complete Volume LXVI n.2 2012
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica in its journal RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica.
Volume (Year): LXVI (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nelson, Phillip, 1970. "Information and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 311-29, March-Apr.
- K. K. Lancaster, 2010. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1385, David K. Levine.
- Sofronis Clerides & Nicoletta Pashourtidou, 2007. "Tourism in Cyprus: Recent Trends and Lessons from the Tourist Satisfaction Survey," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 1(2), pages 51-72, December.
- Alegre, Joaquín & Garau, Jaume, 2009. "Tourist satisfaction indices. A critical approach," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 14, pages 5-26.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132.
- Križ, Katrin & Skivenes, Marit, 2012. "How child welfare workers perceive their work with undocumented immigrant families: An explorative study of challenges and coping strategies," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 790-797.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Ceccarelli).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.