Turk Bankacilik Sektorunde Faaliyet Gosteren Bankalarin Etkinliklerinin Veri Zarflama Analizi Ile Olculmesi: 2004-2009 Yillari Uygulamasi
AbstractThe objective of this study is to determine the impact of manufacturing performance, which is created by the manufacturing strategy in textile and automotive supply industries, on business performance. The research was applied to small and medium-sized enterprises operating in textile and automotive supply industries in Turkey. The effect of manufacturing performance to business performance is investigated through the manufacturing performance index based on competitive priorities and advantage manufacturing technologies which are named as manufacturing forces and strategic fit which is alignment between business strategy and manufacturing strategy.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Econometrics, Faculty of Economics, Istanbul University in its journal Istanbul University Econometrics and Statistics e-Journal.
Volume (Year): 18 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
International Fund Flows; Data Envelopment Analysis; Turkish Banking Sector; Bank Activity; Turkey;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kutluk Kagan Sumer).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.