El Consumo Eléctrico Residencial en Chile en 2008
AbstractThis paper analyses the causes of the unusual drop in electricity consumption in households in Chile during 2008. Changes in income, the price of energy and the price of the substitute explain 8% of the actual drop in consumption. Over 50% of the fall is
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. in its journal Cuadernos de Economía-Latin American Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 47 (2010)
Issue (Month): 135 ()
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudio A Agostini & Cecilia Plottier & Eduardo Saavedra, 2011.
"La Demanda Residencial por Energía Eléctrica en Chile,"
wp_013, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Claudio Agostini & Cecilia Plottier & Eduardo Saavedra, 2009. "La Demanda Residencial por Energía Eléctrica en Chile," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv240, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Claudio A Agostini & Eduardo Saavedra, 2014. "Elasticities of Residential Electricity Demand in Chile," Working Papers wp_034, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.