Metodología para Estimar un Indice Regional de Costo de Vivienda en Chile
AbstractThe aim of this article is to develop a methodology for a spatial or regional cost index of housing that considers spatial differentials across regions. Using microdata from the Chilean survey CASEN 2003, it is showed that a spatial or regional housing pr
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. in its journal Cuadernos de Economía-Latin American Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 45 (2008)
Issue (Month): 131 ()
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paredes - Araya, Dusan, 2009. "A Methodology to Compute Regional Housing Index Price using Matching Estimator Methods," MPRA Paper 15016, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 May 2009.
- Iturra, Victor & Paredes - Araya, Dusan, 2011.
"Construction of a Spatial Housing Price Index by Estimating an Almost Ideal Demand System,"
30581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Víctor Iturra & Dusan Paredes, 2011. "Construction of a Spatial Housing Price Index by Estimating an Almost Ideal Demand System," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 11, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised May 2011.
- Aroca, Patricio & Atienza, Miguel, 2011.
"Economic implications of long distance commuting in the Chilean mining industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 196-203, September.
- Patricio Aroca & Miguel Atienza, 2010. "Economic Implications of Long Distance Commuting in the Chilean Mining Industry," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 03, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2010.
- Dusan Paredes, 2011. "A methodology to compute regional housing price index using matching estimator methods," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 139-157, February.
- Atuesta, Laura & Paredes, Araya, 2011. "A Spatial Cost of Living Index for Colombia using a Microeconomic Approach and Censored Data," MPRA Paper 30580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amparo García).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.