El Programa de Becas de Arancel Universitario MINEDUC: Antecedentes para una Evaluación
AbstractIn 1991 the Chilean government started a gradual tuition scholarship program for university students. The program began with 5,000 scholarships, to reach 20,000 in 1994, covering about 15% of higher education students attending universities belonging to t
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. in its journal Cuadernos de Economía.
Volume (Year): 32 (1995)
Issue (Month): 96 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Neuman, Shoshana & Ziderman, Adrian, 1991. "Vocational schooling, occupational matching, and labor market earnings in Israel," Policy Research Working Paper Series 683, The World Bank.
- James, Estelle, et al, 1989. "College Quality and Future Earnings: Where Should You Send Your Child to College?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(2), pages 247-52, May.
- Shoshana Neuman & Adrian Ziderman, 1991. "Vocational Schooling, Occupational Matching, and Labor Market Earnings in Israel," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 26(2), pages 256-281.
- Knight, J B & Sabot, R H, 1987. "Educational Policy and Labour Productivity: An Output Accounting Exercise," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(385), pages 199-214, March.
- Taubman, Paul, 1989. "Role of Parental Income in Educational Attainment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(2), pages 57-61, May.
- Michael S. McPherson & Morton Owen Schapiro, 1990. "Measuring the Effects of Federal Student Aid: An Assessment of Some Methodological And Empirical Problems," Williams Project on the Economics of Higher Education DP-4, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Hoenack, Stephen A, 1971. "The Efficient Allocation of Subsidies to College Students," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 302-11, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.