Consecuencias Distributivas de las Políticas de Ajuste: Una Revisión de Metodologías
AbstractThis paper is a review of the different methologies that have been used to trace de distributional effects of adjustment policies. It categorizes these methodologies into those that are qualitative versus quantitative, and those that are general equilibri
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. in its journal Cuadernos de Economía.
Volume (Year): 29 (1992)
Issue (Month): 86 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- François Bourguignon & William H. Branson & Jaime de Melo, 1989. "Macroeconomic Adjustment and Income Distribution: A Macro-Micro Simulation Model," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 1, OECD Publishing.
- Bourguinon, Francois & Branson, William H. & De Melo, Jaime, 1989.
"Adjustment and income distribution : a counterfactual analysis,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
215, The World Bank.
- Francois Bourguignon & William H. Branson & Jaime de Melo, 1989. "Adjustment and Income Distribution: A Counterfactual Analysis," NBER Working Papers 2943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bourguignon, F. & Michel, G. & Miqueu, D., 1983. "Short-run rigidities and long-run adjustments in a computable general equilibrium model of income distribution and development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 21-43.
- de Melo, Jaime & Robinson, Sherman, 1982. "Trade adjustment policies and income distribution in three archetype developing economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 67-92, February.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 1986.
"Structural Adjustment, Macroeconomic Adjustment and Poverty: A Methodology for Analysis,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
132, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ravi Kanbur, S. M., 1987. "Structural adjustment, macroeconomic adjustment and poverty: A methodology for analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(12), pages 1515-1526, December.
- Newman, John & Jorgensen, Steen & Pradhan, Menno, 1991. "How Did Workers Benefit from Bolivia's Emergency Social Fund?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(2), pages 367-93, May.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1988. "Terms of Trade, Tariffs, and Labor Market Adjustment in Developing Countries," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(2), pages 165-85, May.
- Ethier, Wilfred J., 1984. "Higher dimensional issues in trade theory," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 3, pages 131-184 Elsevier.
- Knight, J B, 1976. "Devaluation and Income Distribution in Less-Developed Economies," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 208-27, July.
- Bourguignon, Francois, 1991. "Optimal Poverty Reduction, Adjustment, and Growth," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(2), pages 315-38, May.
- Quizon, Jaime & Binswanger, Hans, 1986. "Modeling the Impact of Agricultural Growth and Government Policy on Income Distribution in India," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(1), pages 103-48, September.
- Decaluwe, B. & Martens, A., 1988.
"Cge Modeling And Developing Economies: A Concise Empirical Survey Of 73 Applications To 26 Countries,"
8816, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Decaluwe, Bernard & Martens, Andre, 1988. "CGE modeling and developing economies: A concise empirical survey of 73 applications to 26 countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 529-568.
- Mussa, Michael, 1974. "Tariffs and the Distribution of Income: The Importance of Factor Specificity, Substitutability, and Intensity in the Short and Long Run," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1191-1203, Nov.-Dec..
- Ravallion, Martin, 1989. "Do price increases for staple foods help or hurt the rural poor?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 167, The World Bank.
- Neary, J Peter, 1985. "Theory and Policy of Adjustment in an Open Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 61, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Glewwe, Paul & de Tray, Dennis, 1991. "The Poor in Latin America during Adjustment: A Case Study of Peru," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(1), pages 27-54, October.
- Glewwe, P. & De Tray, D., 1988. "The Poor During Adjustment - A Case Study Of Cote D'Ivoire," Papers 47, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.