Garantía Oficial Implícita y Créditos Externos
AbstractThis paper develops a theoretical model to analyze the effect of an implicit official guaranty (IOG) perceived by the international banking on external credits to less developed countries (LDC's). The model rests on Rothschild-Stiglitz's definition of ris
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. in its journal Cuadernos de Economía.
Volume (Year): 24 (1987)
Issue (Month): 72 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sebastian Edwards, 1984.
"The Order of Liberalization of the Current and Capital Accounts of the Balance of Payments,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
328, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1987. "The Order of Liberalization of the Current and Capital Accounts of the Balance of Payments," NBER Working Papers 1507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Gersovitz, Mark, 1981. "Debt with Potential Repudiation: Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 289-309, April.
- Hanoch, G & Levy, Haim, 1969. "The Efficiency Analysis of Choices Involving Risk," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(107), pages 335-46, July.
- Aizenman, Joshua, 1983. "Dynamics of trade liberalization policy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 133-142.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Taylor, Lance, 1986. "Developing country finance and debt," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 209-265, June.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1971. "Increasing risk II: Its economic consequences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 66-84, March.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.