Causas, Consecuencias y Soluciones para la Inflación en los Países en Desarrollo
AbstractWorldwide inflation averaged annually 3.5 per cent in the 1950s, 4.2 per cent in the 1960s, and 10.4 per cent in the 1970s. The secular acceleration m inflation, which has been more pronounced in the developing than in the industrial countries, is the foc
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. in its journal Cuadernos de Economía.
Volume (Year): 19 (1982)
Issue (Month): 58 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Drazen, Allan, 1981. "Inflation and capital accumulation under a finite horizon," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 247-260.
- Fry, Maxwell J., 1981. "Government revenue from monopoly supply of currency and deposits," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 261-270.
- Fry, Maxwell J., 1980. "Saving, investment, growth and the cost of financial repression," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 317-327, April.
- Feige, Edgar L & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1981. "Multinational Inflation under Fixed Exchange Rates: Some Empirical Evidence from Latent Variable Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(1), pages 11-19, February.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1979. "Capital Accumulation on the Transition Path in a Monetary Optimizing Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(6), pages 1433-39, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amparo García).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.