Aspectos Microeconómicos de los Contratos Laborales
AbstractThe objective of this paper is to investigate the consequences of the long-term contracts between employers and employees. The motivation for long-term contracts derives from an insurance element, because the employees are assumed to be relatively more ri
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. in its journal Cuadernos de Economía.
Volume (Year): 16 (1979)
Issue (Month): 48 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William Poole, 2001. "Expectations," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 1-10.
- Albert Rees, 1951. "Wage Determination and Involuntary Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59, pages 143.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1975. "Implicit Contracts and Underemployment Equilibria," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1183-1202, December.
- Polemarchakis, Heraklis M & Weiss, L, 1978. "Fixed Wages, Layoffs, Unemployment Compensation, and Welfare," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(5), pages 909-17, December.
- William Poole, 1976. "Rational Expectations in the Macro Model," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 7(2), pages 463-514.
- Arthur M. Okun, 1975. "Inflation: Its Mechanics and Welfare Costs," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 6(2), pages 351-402.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amparo García).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.