Mathematical Methods of Organizing and Planning Production
AbstractThe author of the work "Mathematical Methods of Organizing and Planning Production", Professor L. V. Kantorovich, is an eminent authority in the field of mathematics. This work is interesting from a purely mathematical point of view since it presents an original method, going beyond the limits of classical mathematical analysis, for solving extremal problems. On the other hand, this work also provides an application of mathematical methods to questions of organizing production which merits the serious attention of workers in different branches of industry. This is the English translation of the famous 1939 article by L. V. Kantorovich, originally published in Russian.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by INFORMS in its journal Management Science.
Volume (Year): 6 (1960)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mop:credwp:09.02.82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cockshott, W. Paul, 2007. "Mises, Kantorovich and Economic Computation," MPRA Paper 6063, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koehn, Julia, 2011. "From tools to theories: The emergence of modern financial economics," Discussion Papers 16/2011, Witten/Herdecke University, Faculty of Management and Economics.
- Hifi, Mhand, 1997. "The DH/KD algorithm: a hybrid approach for unconstrained two-dimensional cutting problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 41-52, February.
- Massol, Olivier & Tchung-Ming, Stéphane, 2010.
"Cooperation among liquefied natural gas suppliers: Is rationalization the sole objective?,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 933-947, July.
- Fayard, Didier & Zissimopoulos, Vassilis, 1995. "An approximation algorithm for solving unconstrained two-dimensional knapsack problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 618-632, August.
- Aktin, Tülin & Özdemir, RIfat Gürcan, 2009. "An integrated approach to the one-dimensional cutting stock problem in coronary stent manufacturing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 737-743, July.
- Gau, T. & Wascher, G., 1995. "CUTGEN1: A problem generator for the standard one-dimensional cutting stock problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 572-579, August.
- Valerio de Carvalho, J. M., 2002. "LP models for bin packing and cutting stock problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 253-273, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.