AbstractNo abstract available.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by INFORMS in its journal Management Science.
Volume (Year): 54 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Grimaldi & Antonio Lopolito & Massimo Monteleone & Piergiuseppe Morone & Maurizio Prosperi & Roberta Sisto, 2009. "WP 6: MODELLING STAKEHOLDER INTERPLAY AND POLICY SCENARIOS FOR BIOREFINERY AND BIODIESEL PRODUCTION. D 6.6: Detailed specification of the questionnaire to be delivered to various stakeholders," Quaderni DSEMS 15-2009, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- König, Bettina & Diehl, Katharina & Tscherning, Karen & Helming, Katharina, 2013. "A framework for structuring interdisciplinary research management," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 261-272.
- Georgios, Gerasimou, 2013.
"A Behavioural Model of Choice in the Presence of Decision Conflict,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2013-25, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Georgios Gerasimou, 2013. "A Behavioural Model of Choice in the Presence of Decision Conflict," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201302, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Saari Ahmad, 2012. "Crisis - Strategic Management in Public Relation," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 2(4), pages 173-193, October.
- Alessandro Grimaldi & Antonio Lopolito & Massimo Monteleone & Piergiuseppe Morone & Maurizio Prosperi, 2009. "Wp 6: Modelling Stakeholder Interplay And Policy Scenarios For Biorefinery And Biodiesel Production," Quaderni DSEMS 02-2009, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.