An Algorithm for Multiobjective Zero-One Linear Programming
AbstractA branch and bound algorithm is presented which is based on the extension of implicit enumeration techniques to multiobjective zero-one linear programming and which appears to be computationally quite efficient. Domination tests, aiming at identifying paths of the enumeration tree that lead to dominated solutions as high up the tree as possible, are developed. Some computational results are also given.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by INFORMS in its journal Management Science.
Volume (Year): 29 (1983)
Issue (Month): 12 (December)
programming: multiple criteria;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liesiö, Juuso & Salo, Ahti, 2012. "Scenario-based portfolio selection of investment projects with incomplete probability and utility information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(1), pages 162-172.
- Karaivanova, Jasmina & Korhonen, Pekka & Narula, Subhash & Wallenius, Jyrki & Vassilev, Vassil, 1995. "A reference direction approach to multiple objective integer linear programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 176-187, February.
- Zhang, Cai Wen & Ong, Hoon Liong, 2004. "Solving the biobjective zero-one knapsack problem by an efficient LP-based heuristic," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(3), pages 545-557, December.
- Nikolaos Argyris & José Figueira & Alec Morton, 2011. "Identifying preferred solutions to Multi-Objective Binary Optimisation problems, with an application to the Multi-Objective Knapsack Problem," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 213-235, February.
- Mavrotas, G. & Diakoulaki, D., 1998. "A branch and bound algorithm for mixed zero-one multiple objective linear programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 530-541, June.
- Skriver, Anders J. V. & Andersen, Kim Allan & Holmberg, Kaj, 2004. "Bicriteria network location (BNL) problems with criteria dependent lengths and minisum objectives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(3), pages 541-549, August.
- Sylva, John & Crema, Alejandro, 2004. "A method for finding the set of non-dominated vectors for multiple objective integer linear programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(1), pages 46-55, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.