AbstractCommunications are read for interest in issues that have importance for all who practice and use management science. They are not refereed for technical correctness, as are articles and Notes that appear in Management Science. The reader is therefore cautioned that the publication of any Communication implies neither scientific standing nor acceptance per se on the part of either Management Science or TIMS. Centers Within Universities: Management and Evaluation by James G. Taaffe, On a Common Misinterpretation of Shadow Prices by David Ronen, Value Added Taxes and Foreign Competition by Lawrence Briskin.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by INFORMS in its journal Management Science.
Volume (Year): 28 (1982)
Issue (Month): 12 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malone, Thomas W. & Massachusetts Institute of Technology., 1988. "What is coordination theory?," Working papers no. 182. Working paper (S, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Malone, Thomas W. & Management in the 1990s (Program), 2003. "Semi-structured messages are surprisingly useful for computer-supported coordination," Working papers no. 148, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- María Angeles García Valiñas, 2004. "Eficiencia y equidad en el diseño de precios óptimos para bienes y servicios públicos," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 168(1), pages 95-119, march.
- J. Douglas MacDonald & R. L. Mazany, 1984. "Quality Improvement: Panacea for the Atlantic Fishing Industry?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 10(3), pages 278-286, September.
- Paolo, Foschi, 2005. "Estimating regressions and seemingly unrelated regressions with error component disturbances," MPRA Paper 1424, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Sep 2006.
- Bruno Viani, 2007. "Monopoly rights in the privatization of telephone firms," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 171-198, October.
- Sang-Yong Tom Lee & Xiao Jia Guo, 2004. "Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Spillover: A Panel Analysis," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 722, Econometric Society.
- Alison Harcourt, 2004. "Institution-Driven Competition: The Regulation of Cross-Border Broadcasting in the EU," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 44, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Walter Wasserfallen & Jean-Marie Gassmann & Andreas Gfeller, 1986. "Die Nachfrage nach Telefongesprächen - Erklärung und Prognose Eine empirische Untersuchung für die Schweiz," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 122(II), pages 187-197, June.
- Neil Karunaratne, 1997. "High-Tech Innovation, Growth and Trade Dynamics in Australia," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 151-170, April.
- Timothy Brennan, 2010. "Decoupling in electric utilities," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 49-69, August.
- Rebecca Walker Naylor, 2007. "Nonverbal cues-based first impressions: Impression formation through exposure to static images," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 165-179, September.
- West, Gale E. & Larue, Bruno, 2004. "Profiling Consumer Trend-setters in the Canadian Healthy-foods Market," CAFRI: Current Agriculture, Food and Resource Issues, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society, issue 05.
- Lisa George & Joel Waldfogel, 2000. "Who Benefits Whom in Daily Newspaper Markets?," NBER Working Papers 7944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Madden, Gary & Savage, Scott J., 2000.
"R&D spillovers, information technology and telecommunications, and productivity in ASIA and the OECD,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 367-392, December.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J, 2000. "R&D spillovers, information technology and telecommunications, and productivity in Asia and the OECD," MPRA Paper 11159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Higgins & Arijit Mukherjee, 2010. "Deregulation redux: does mandating access to bottleneck facilities necessarily improve welfare?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 142(3), pages 363-377, March.
- Brennan, Timothy J., 2008. "“Night of the Living Dead” or “Back to the Future”? Electric Utility Decoupling, Reviving Rate-of-Return Regulation, and Energy Efficiency," Discussion Papers dp-08-27, Resources For the Future.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.