An Algorithm for a Constrained Weber Problem
AbstractWe present an algorithm for solving the Weber problem when the set of feasible locations is the union of a finite number of convex polygons.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by INFORMS in its journal Management Science.
Volume (Year): 28 (1982)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
facilities: location algorithm;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- F. Velasco & F.J. AndrÃ©, 2004.
"Intertemporal and Spatial Location of Disposal Facilities,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2004
153, Society for Computational Economics.
- Francisco André & Francisco Velasco & Luis Gonzalez-Abril, 2009. "Intertemporal and spatial location of disposal facilities," Spanish Economic Review, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 23-49, March.
- Francisco J. André & Francisco Velasco & Luis González, 2004. "Intertemporal and Spatial Location of Disposal Facilities," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/74, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Andre, F.J. & Velasco, F. & Gonzalez, L., 2004. "Intertemporal and Spatial Location of Disposal Facilities," Discussion Paper 2004-30, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jianlin Jiang & Xiaoming Yuan, 2012. "A Barzilai-Borwein-based heuristic algorithm for locating multiple facilities with regional demand," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 1275-1295, April.
- Nickel, Stefan, 1998. "Restricted center problems under polyhedral gauges," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 343-357, January.
- Phipps Arabie, 1991. "Was euclid an unnecessarily sophisticated psychologist?," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 567-587, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.