An Interactive Approach for Multi-Criterion Optimization, with an Application to the Operation of an Academic Department
AbstractAn interactive mathematical programming approach to multi-criterion optimization is developed, and then illustrated by an application to the aggregated operating problem of an academic department.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by INFORMS in its journal Management Science.
Volume (Year): 19 (1972)
Issue (Month): 4-Part-1 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aksoy, Yasemin & Butler, Timothy W. & Minor, Elliott D., 1996. "Comparative studies in interactive multiple objective mathematical programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 408-422, March.
- Kalu, Timothy Ch. U., 1999. "An algorithm for systems welfare interactive goal programming modelling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 508-529, August.
- Mizrahi, Shlomo & Mehrez, Abraham, 2002. "Managing quality in higher education systems via minimal quality requirements: signaling and control," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 53-62, February.
- Soltanifar, Mehdi & Shahghobadi, Saeid, 2013. "Selecting a benevolent secondary goal model in data envelopment analysis cross-efficiency evaluation by a voting model," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 65-74.
- Maciej Nowak & Tadeusz Trzaskalik, 2013. "Interactive procedure for a multiobjective stochastic discrete dynamic problem," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 315-330, October.
- Jeong, In-Jun & Kim, Kwang-Jae, 2009. "An interactive desirability function method to multiresponse optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 412-426, June.
- Hussein, Mohammad L. & Abd El-Ghaffar, F. S., 1996. "An interactive approach for vector optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 185-192, February.
- Mustafa, A. & Goh, M., 1996. "Multi-criterion models for higher education administration," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 167-178, April.
- Nowak, Maciej, 2007. "Aspiration level approach in stochastic MCDM problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1626-1640, March.
- Takeda, Eiji & Yu, Po-Lung, 1995. "Assessing priority weights from subsets of pairwise comparisons in multiple criteria optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 315-331, October.
- Jacquet-Lagreze, Eric & Siskos, Yannis, 2001. "Preference disaggregation: 20 years of MCDA experience," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 233-245, April.
- Korhonen, Pekka & Yu, GuangYuan, 1997. "A reference direction approach to multiple objective quadratic-linear programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 601-610, November.
- Ballestero, Enrique, 2001. "Stochastic goal programming: A mean-variance approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(3), pages 476-481, June.
- Park, K. Sam & Shin, Dong Eun, 2012. "Interactive multiobjective optimization approach to the input–output design of opening new branches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 530-538.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.