Do compensation policies matter? A symposium. Introduction
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School in its journal ILR Review.
Volume (Year): 43 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (February)
Postal: 381 Ives East, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853-3901
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susan Helper & Morris M. Kleiner, 2009.
"International Differences in Lean Production, Productivity, and Employee Attitudes,"
in: International Differences in the Business Practices and Productivity of Firms, pages 231-261
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan Helper & Morris M. Kleiner, 2007. "International Differences in Lean Production, Productivity and Employee Attitudes," NBER Working Papers 13015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ILR Review).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.