Policy decisions and research in economics and industrial relations. An exchange of views
AbstractComments on an article about the significance of labor economics research to policy decisions. Issues surrounding labor economics; Relationship between inflation and unemployment; Information on human capital theory; Factors that influence academic labor economics. (Abstract copyright EBSCO.)
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School in its journal ILR Review.
Volume (Year): 31 (1977)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Postal: 381 Ives East, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853-3901
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2006.
"The Value of Peripatetic Economists: A Sesqui-Difference Evaluation of Bob Gregory,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(257), pages 138-149, 06.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2005. "The Value of Peripatetic Economists: A Sesqui-Difference Evaluation of Bob Gregory," IZA Discussion Papers 1580, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2005. "The Value of Peripatetic Economists: A Sesqui-Difference Evaluation of Bob Gregory," NBER Working Papers 11453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ILR Review).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.