Unemployment insurance as insurance for workers
AbstractDiscusses the application of unemployment insurance (UI) as an insurance policy for workers. Impact of UI on unemployment; Basic model optimal insurance; Details of UI tax and benefit rates. (Abstract copyright EBSCO.)
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School in its journal ILR Review.
Volume (Year): 30 (1977)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Postal: 381 Ives East, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853-3901
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daron Acemoglu & Robert Shimer, 1998.
"Efficient Unemployment Insurance,"
NBER Working Papers
6686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip K. Robins & Robert G. Spiegelman (ed.), 2001. "Reemployment Bonuses in the Unemployment Insurance System: Evidence from Three Field Experiments," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number rbuis, October.
- Bruce D. Meyer & Dan T. Rosenbaum, 1996.
"Repeat Use of Unemployment Insurance,"
NBER Working Papers
5423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber, 1994. "The Consumption Smoothing Benefits of Unemployment Insurance," NBER Working Papers 4750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce D. Meyer & Wallace K. C. Mok, 2007.
"Quasi-Experimental Evidence on the Effects of Unemployment Insurance from New York State,"
0708, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Bruce D. Meyer & Wallace K. C. Mok, 2007. "Quasi-Experimental Evidence on the Effects of Unemployment Insurance from New York State," NBER Working Papers 12865, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ILR Review).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.