Disability behavior: Income change and motivation to work
AbstractExamines the impact of disability on income changes and motivation to work. Background on the link between income and work motivation; Other factors associated with income change. (Abstract copyright EBSCO.)
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School in its journal ILR Review.
Volume (Year): 25 (1972)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Postal: 381 Ives East, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853-3901
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruce D. Meyer & Wallace K. C. Mok, 2006.
"Disability, Earnings, Income and Consumption,"
Working Papers, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago
0610, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Jonathan S. Leonard, 1979. "The Social Security Disability Program and Labor Force Participation," NBER Working Papers 0392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ILR Review).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.