The role of ceremonials in organizational behavior
AbstractDeals with a study that explored the ceremonial aspects of personnel role with particular emphasis on organizational significance of ceremonials. Relevance of ceremonials for personnel administrators; Ceremonials of relevance for individual role performers; Role of ceremonials in the stability or equilibrium functions of a business organization. (Abstract copyright EBSCO.)
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School in its journal ILR Review.
Volume (Year): 23 (1969)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Postal: 381 Ives East, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853-3901
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gomes, F. A. R. & Silva, C. G., 2007. "Hysteresis vs. NAIRU and Convergence vs. Divergence: The behavior of regional unemployment rates in Brazil," Insper Working Papers wpe_73, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Marz, Lutz & Dierkes, Meinolf, 1992. "Leitbildprägung und Leitbildgestaltung: Zum Beitrag der Technikgenese-Forschung für eine prospektive Technikfolgen-Regulierung," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Organisation and Technology FS II 92-105, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Islam, Gazi, 2008. "Rituals in Organizations: A Review and Expansion of Current Theory," Insper Working Papers wpe_136, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ILR Review).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.