Prosperity versus strikes: An empirical approach
AbstractDiscusses the correlation between the business cycle and the strike activity of trade unions. Background of the study by Albert Rees which revealed a positive correlation between strikes and the business cycle; Analysis of the theory by Theodore Levitt regarding strike activities. (Abstract copyright EBSCO.)
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School in its journal ILR Review.
Volume (Year): 19 (1966)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Postal: 381 Ives East, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853-3901
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pri:indrel:419 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:fth:prinin:42c is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ILR Review).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.