Commentary: Banking Crises and Real Activity: Identifying the Linkages
AbstractI interpret some key aspects of the recent crisis through the lens of macroeconomic modeling of financial factors.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Journal of Central Banking in its journal International Journal of Central Banking.
Volume (Year): 6 (2010)
Issue (Month): 34 (December)
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eleni Iliopulos & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2011.
"L'intermédiation financière dans l'analyse macroéconomique : le défi de la crise,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
11046, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Thepthida Sopraseuth & Eleni Iliopulos, 2012. "L'intermédiation financière dans l'analyse macroéconomique : le défi de la crise," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 451(1), pages 91-130.
- Eleni Iliopulos & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2011. "L'intermédiation financière dans l'analyse macroéconomique : Le défi de la crise," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00613188, HAL.
- Eleni Iliopulos & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2012. "L'intermédiation financière dans l'analyse macroéconomique : Le défi de la crise," Working Papers halshs-00744047, HAL.
- repec:hal:psewpa:halshs-00744047 is not listed on IDEAS
- Swamy, Vighneswara & S, Sreejesh, 2012. "Financial Instability, Uncertainty and Banks’ Lending Behaviour," MPRA Paper 47518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ulrich van Suntum & Metin Kaptan & Cordelius Ilgmann, .
"Reducing the lower bound on market interest rates,"
200103, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Timo Laurmaa).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.